Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm going to do less

I had an epiphany while walking my dogs this beautiful fall morning.  While thoughts were spinning thru my brain as fast as the last glorious rush of speed of a kamma kazi  pilot... it occurred to me, I don't need to to more, I need to do less!

I've feverishly been working on website promotion, following the guide I talked about the other day, following sign ups of sites recommended by friends... still behind on my orders, house isn't clean enough etc.  I'm exhausted!  And while I was thinking, if I did this then that would happen and then the next thing and so on... and I thought WAIT!  The leaves are brilliant colors and sound like rain when they fall, and the sky is the purest blue and my dogs are healthy today (another blog there) and life is good.  I will work on my orders at a steady responsible pace and they'll go out when they're done.  I'll do that 10 minute workout dvd in the morning, and let it cut into my computer time.  I'll take a tea break in the afternoon specially when I have delicious faux oatmeal cookies (made of potato chips, yum; thanks mickey) to go with that tea.  And I will take my mom into town just to get a Pumpkin cappachino at the Maverik.  And all will be well in my small corner of the world.

No comments: